Outsourced IT The Right Way
Leverage Technology To Solve Business Challenges
Outsourced IT Helpdesk
Professional Assistance on Demand
Providing on demand IT support to your employees to resolve issues that interrupt their productivity. Our support team is reachable with a quick phone call or email request to initiate contact. We assist in determining the urgency and schedule the appropriate resources and next steps to resolve the issue. Many instances are resolved within the initial phone call.
We provide helpdesk in the following ways:
Secure Remote Assistance
Secure and efficient. Solve many incidences remotely saving valuable time and money.
Generally required for more complex issues that address hardware, infrastructure or other related issues.
Emergency IT Support
Some events are not planned or occur during regular business hours. We are responsive to the emergency specific to your tolerances to ensure your operational objectives.
Adding an IT Professional without adding a professional level salary
Balance your existing resources with external personnel to achieve maximum IT efficacy. SOW Services to address various scenarios for long or short terms.
- Offset an existing salaried staff by augmenting part of their current responsibilities
- Expert level skill sets required for single instance projects outside of the scope of current resources
When To Use
- Segment internal helpdesk levels
- Systems and storage migration
- Email hosting migration
Ensuring Business as Usual
Business Continuity is collection of systems for the prevention and recovery dealing with potential threats to the company. Any event that can negatively affect the company is included in the plan such as natural disasters or Ransomware infections.
A reliable SYSTEMS and DATA backup enables successful recovery in the event of disaster. Depending on your budget and environment, we can ensure your DATA is accessible and that your business can function effectively with limited down time. Technology emergencies interrupt end user productivity. These delays directly impact your business.
- will identify mission critical services from an IT perspective
- Enforce multiple backups, with multiple media and offsite storage of data
Protecting against the rising threats of Ransomware or Cryptolock as well as catastrophic disaster events. Don’t get caught without. Full or Partial Restore will help reduce downtime….
Scaleable off-premise infrastructure for your organization
Cloud services can offset initial investments on server hardware, licensing and storage requirements with rapid deployment and pay as you go options.
- Centralize your infrastructure within a secure environment
- Secure point-to-point locations or branch offices
- Utilize both colocation and cloud
- Add the scalability and flexibility of the cloud to your existing on-premise infrastructure
- Create virtual machines, web applications, data storage or serverless computing
- Utilize Azure AD to connect on-premise with Office 365 or other applications
Business class email without overhead costs of a server hardware
Microsoft Office 365
- Exchange Online with native connectivity to Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office online applications
- Skype for Business instant messaging for group collaboration
- Google Apps for Business
- Value priced POP/IMAP mail servers
- Advanced AntiSpam filter services available
- Email backup and message retention for compliance or regulatory guidelines
Single Project or Low Frequency Implementations
Engaging in projects that are low frequency such as server upgrade (Average life cycle 5 years) or office relocation.
- Commission/Decommission Domain Controllers
- Server Upgrades
- Physical Office Moves
- Network Cabling